Thank you for your interest in St. Vincent Early Learning Center!
If you have any questions after reviewing the information below, please feel free to contact Jayla Gish, Administrative Assistant.
What information do I need to enroll my child?
- Picture ID of all adults in the household
- Birth certificate (original or certified) for enrolling child/ren
- Social Security Cards for enrolling parent and child/ren to be enrolled
- Health Insurance/Medicaid Card for child/ren to be enrolled
- $50.00 non-refundable registration fee for 1 child/$45.00 for two or more
- Food Stamp Case Number (listed on the letter received concerning benefits)
- Proof of Employment (check stub, employment letter on company letterhead)
- Official School Schedule (if attending)
If you have any questions, please contact Jayla Gish, Administrative Assistant.