Really Seeing Children – An Institute with Deb Curtis
Big Ideas for the Institute – Friday, March 29th and Saturday, March 30th 8am to 3pm
Seton Residence, 9200 New Harmony Rd, Evansville, IN 47720
Choose 1 day or both to attend.
- 1 day registration $30
- Two day registration: $50
* Collaborate in Communities of Practice to consider multiple perspectives and deepen your approaches to reflective teaching.
* Learn a protocol to guide your daily decision making and your ongoing role as a teacher researcher.
* Observe learning and developmental theory in children’s daily pursuits, including sensory motor play, schema theory, complex play skills, and the development of identity and social interactions.
* Examine environments and materials to meet up with children’s developing brains
* Study various teacher research projects to find meaningful approaches and questions for your own practice.
* Envision your own inquiry questions, and think about the possible discoveries that you can make with children, families and your teaching team.
* Re-energize your spirit and rediscover the joys of working with children.
REGISTER HERE: https://secure.qgiv.com/for/svelci/event/797161/