At this time, we do not have any current career openings.
- Health Insurance – St. Vincent pays 75% of monthly premiums
- Health Care and Wellness Clinic via Tri-State Community Clinics – St. Vincent pays 100% of cost for employees and eligible household members
- Short Term Disability Coverage – St. Vincent pays 100% of monthly premiums
- Long Term Disability Coverage – St. Vincent pays 100% of monthly premiums
- Life, AD&D Insurance – St. Vincent provides $25,000 of coverage
- Supplemental Life, AD&D available
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan – after one year of employment, St. Vincent contributes 5% of your gross into our 401K plan, with immediate vesting
- TEACH Program Participant
- Complimentary Daily Lunch
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Direct Deposit
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
St. Vincent Early Learning Center, Inc. does not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant for employment based on their status as protected veterans, or individuals with disabilities, or based on their age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or marital status. This includes, but is not limited to employment, promotion, demotion, transfers, recruitment, lay-off, termination, compensation, training, the provision of services, and to all other terms and conditions of employment.
St. Vincent Early Learning Center, Inc. will not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, assignment, evaluation, promotion, discipline, termination, or any other employment action on the basis of any characteristics of class, which is now or may in the future become protected by law. Employment by St. Vincent Early Learning Center, Inc. is based solely on qualifications and competence for the particular position to be filled. Since such qualifications and competencies are not peculiar to any type or class of individuals, and since St. Vincent Early Learning Center, Inc. recognizes the value of a diverse workforce, there will be no discrimination in employment decisions and actions against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans, disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or marital status. St. Vincent Early Learning Center, Inc. will take affirmative steps to hire, train, and promote qualified persons from minority groups.